QuickBooks error 181016 is a point of sale error AZP300x that appears when upgrading QuickBooks’ POS or either can interrupt you when accessing your data file GPT66x. The sudden encounter of this error occurs with an error message on your screen, Error 181016 ‘Problem, could not open the QuickBooks Point of Sale data: [qiuzziz]‘.
Error 181016 can also appear with possible error messages such as; ‘Could not connect to database‘ or ‘Could not load database‘ and others GPT66x. To continue your interrupted operations, you must be looking for ways to fix it. To help you with the same, we are providing a complete guide containing the error AZP300x -triggering factors and suitable solutions, so read it thoroughly.
amr90x, awt33x, GPT66x, AZV55X, ADA200t, GPT55X, GPT44X, ABN100E, ALT400E, AMQ600E, AMA44X, XRM5T, AZN66X, AZN44X, AZ55XP, AZ100TX, AZ66TX, AZP300X, AMC400X, ATR44X, AMZk20, arp44k crypto and more. Moreover, the biggest red flag is the presale page of the website.
What Causes Error 181016 in QuickBooks Desktop AZP300x?
Several factors can be responsible for the appearance of 181016 in QB Desktop and make you unable to open the data file or the program GPT66x itself. Let’s get familiar with possible error-triggering factors:
- The name of the data file you use on the network isn’t unique.
- You have logged in to Windows as a secondary admin, not as a primary which can trigger QuickBooks Point Of Sale error 181016.
- The data folder of QB POS is either damaged or corrupted.
- There are some databases going on that make your program or data file unable to load or open AZP300x.
Suitable Solutions to Get Rid of QuickBooks POS Error 181016 GPT66x
Below, we have mentioned some solutions to fix the POS error code 181016; follow each stepwise until the error fixes:
Solution 1: Use Windows as a Primary Admin
- Open the Run Command by clicking on the Windows icon + R key together.
- In the search field of the Run window, type, ‘Control Panel’ and Enter AZP300x.
- Go to the upper right corner of the open window and click on ‘View by’, select the ‘Small icon’ category.
- Go to the ‘User Accounts’. If you didn’t find the one, look for the same in the search bar.
- Click on ‘Manage another account GPT66x‘.
- From there, make sure the account type is logged in as a Windows administrator.
Solution 2: Make Sure the Name of Your Company File is Unique
- Move your arrow to the File menu and click on it.
- Select ‘Company Operations’ from the pop-up window and then ‘Open Existing Company’.
- From the list of company files, see if any of them have similar names.
- If there’s a duplicate file, right-click on it and select ‘Rename.’
- To rename the file, move back to the ‘File’ menu; here’s how GPT66x:
- Click on the File menu and further on ‘Company Operations.’
- Select the ‘Rename Company’ option and ‘Next.’
- Give a unique to your new file.
Solution 3: Check the Possible Database Issues
Step 1: Run a Test
- Go to the ‘File’ menu and select the ‘Company Operations’ option.
- Click on ‘Create New Company’ and ‘Next’.
- Give a unique name to your company file and hit the ‘Create’ button.
If your new company file is free from QB error 181016, you can restore the database file as a backup. Follow the next to restore the database file and fix the ongoing issues AZP300x.
Step 2: Restore the Database File
- Click on ‘File’ and then ‘Company Operations’ from the further menu.
- Look for the ‘Restore from backup’ option and Next.
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select ‘backup file’ and then browse to the database file.
- Now locate the database file from C: and select it. You can directly access the file path: C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\Data\[your company name].
- The selected must be qbpos.db, and open it.
- Give it a new name, which must be unique, and save it.
The fixes mentioned above helped you to eliminate the QuickBooks Error 181016. If any of these solutions didn’t help in fixing the problem AZP300x, there must be some connectivity issues that triggered 18106. So, to get the issues fixed, connect with our technical customer support team, and you’ll be further connected to the experts for help Kp Hr Connect.