Ahoy, sailors! Do you want to organize PIRATE an unforgettable evening under the sign of piracy?
So, raise the black flag high and prepare to embark on a journey into the heart of raging oceans PIRATE , buried treasures, and spectacular boardings!
Whether you are the captain of a hardened crew or a simple sailor looking for adventure iganony, these 6 ideas for evenings will take you through the legends, stories, and myths of buccaneering.
So, put on your most beautiful pirate costumes and outfits, take out your hats and your sabers, and follow us on this colorful adventure, where you will find disguises for women, men, children, girls, and boys.
On board, friends!
“Pirates of the Caribbean” evening
Fellow sailors, get ready to embark on an evening inspired by the adventures of the famous Captain Jack Sparrow and his companions!
The “Pirates of the Caribbean” evening promises you unforgettable moments, marked by humor, action and friendship.
So, put on your costumes and set off to discover the treasures and mysteries of this evening full of twists and turns!
Play as the emblematic characters of the saga
What would a “Pirates of the Caribbean” evening be without its colorful characters?
Put yourself in the shoes of the cunning and mischievous Jack Sparrow, the beautiful and courageous Elizabeth Swann or the formidable Hector Barbossa.
Don’t forget to choose appropriate outfits and costumes to best embody these legendary characters.
Here are some tips for successful disguises :
Opt for a loose white shirt, a vest and a long distressed leather jacket.
Don’t forget the striped pants, pirate boots and accessories such as the bandana, the three-pointed hat, the belt with buckle and the jewelry.
To perfect your disguise, work on your makeup by imitating the characteristic features of Jack Sparrow’s face and adding braids to your hair.
To embody the beautiful Elizabeth, choose an elegant and refined women’s pirate dress , with details such as ruffles, embroidery and ribbons.
Don’t hesitate to add a corset to highlight your waist and a necklace to add a touch of sophistication.
For the hairstyle (or wig), opt for a romantic bun or long curls falling over your shoulders.
To slip into the shoes of the formidable Barbossa, opt for a men’s pirate costume consisting of a white shirt, a long velvet or brocade jacket and loose pants.
Accessorize your outfit with a feathered hat, cape, boots and belt.
Don’t forget to apply makeup on your face to accentuate the character’s features and add a graying beard to complete your disguise.
Play as the seductive and cunning Angelica by choosing a female pirate outfit consisting of a white shirt, corset, slit skirt and high boots.
Add jewelry, a feathered hat and a dagger to complete your disguise.
For the hairstyle, opt for long black curls and pirate makeup accentuating your eyes and lips.
Pirate Tour – Snorkel in Punta Cana
Start the search for the treasure map aboard the best Pirate Ship, and snorkel in Punta Cana! in Ocean Adventures . Live the exciting experience of swimming with manta rays, exploring the coral reef, visiting Shark Island and… Ahrrrg! Beware of attacks by rogue pirates!
What to expect?
- 3 and a half hours of non-stop fun and activities such as snorkeling in Punta Cana.
- Reefs, beaches, colorful fish, sharks, manta rays, and rogue pirates.
- Settings and characters of an exciting pirate story in Punta Cana.
Get the best training by setting sail from the huge ship and pirate tour in Punta Cana “La Hispaniola”, and join the crew! Plus, go snorkeling in Punta Cana , use the treasure map, and overcome all the terrors of the ocean, its rebellious , sharks, and manta rays. Live an amazing and fierce party!
This experience is recommended for people who come on Caribbean cruises and activities in Punta Cana.
What does the tour include?
- Pirate Show
- snorkeling equipment
- Interaction with Sharks
- Domestic open bar
- 12:00 – 12:30 Arrival at Ocean Adventures.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Welcome aboard the ship La Hispaniola.
- 13:00 – 13:30 Snorkeling in El Paraíso Reef.
- 13:30 – 13:45 Rebel show, while we sail towards Shark Island, aboard the ship La Hispaniola.
- 13:45 – 15:00 Snorkel with sharks and interaction with manta rays in the sea.
- 15:00 – 15:30 We sail back to the beach, ending the story, drinks, and party.
- 15:30 – 16:00 End of the excursion and we arrive at the beach.
- 16:30 Departure to the hotels.
- The age to do snorkeling and catamaran activities is from 1 to 80 years old.
- No prior snorkeling or swimming experience is necessary.
- It is suggested to bring cash or a card for souvenirs or additional services.
- Pregnant women cannot participate.